Engineered Wood Products
I-Joist | LVL Beams | LSL Studs | Glulam Beams
Tricon Truss & Millwork Ltd. is the leading supplier of engineered wood products (EWP) in the Bulkley Valley, Lakes District, & Skeena Regions. Since the manufacture of LVL, LSL, Glulam, & PSL makes for very efficient use of the available wood fibre, it is an environmentally friendly alternative to dimensional lumber. Put Tricon's 50+ years of EWP design experience to work for you today!
Engineered LVL, LSL, & PSL
Roof & Floor Beams
- Long Spans & Heavy Loads
- Less Likely to Shrink, Twist, Warp, or Crown
- Widths to 7", Depths to 24"
- Lengths to 60'
- Download LSL/LVL/PSL Specifier's Guide
LSL & PSL Wall
Stud & Column Stock
- Tall Unsupported Walls
- Tall Columns
- Wide Range of Sizes
- Stronger and More Consistent than Dimensional Lumber
- Download Weyerhauser Wall Specifier's Guide
Beams, Columns, Purlins, & Rafters
- Exposed Architectural Beams
- Extreme Loads & Spans
- Sizes up to 14" Wide & 84" Deep
- Douglas Fir or Spruce/Pine
- Download Western Archrib Glulam Beam Brochure
Where You Need It. When you Need It.
Tricon can deliver your structural wood package to your jobsite. Tricon is committed to safe and timely deliveries. Tricon delivers to the Lakes District, Bulkley Valley, Dease Lake, Terrace, Kitimat, Prince Rupert, and beyond. Although Tricon normally delivers with their own trucks, product can always be picked up or Tricon can arrange freight with another carrier when required.